3. Barclays One (the "Barclays One") is an online bank service provided by Barclays Bank PLC ("us", "we", "our"). It enables you to view your accounts, send secure messages to us and have access to research and product details and other materials. It also gives access to the Barclays Wealth Online Banking service ("Online Banking") which allows you to operate your bank account(s) using our website.
6. We will take reasonable care to ensure the security of, and prevent unauthorised access to, our online banking, relationship and trading services. For further information and advice on security, please read our Security section.
7. While we will make reasonable efforts to provide the online services, we may suspend the operation of our online services, including any online Trading Platform, where we reasonably consider it necessary, including for technical problems, emergencies, maintenance, regulatory reasons, where we decide it is sensible for our protection or to ensure the continued availability of the online services or Trading Platform.
8. You must:
(a) follow the procedures and instructions in any user guidance that we give you from time to time, including using PINsentry or any other authentication device we give you where required; and
(b) tell us as soon as you can if you become aware of any failure, delay, malfunction, virus or error in the sending or receiving of instructions or any suspected fraud.
9. We will not be liable for any Losses you may suffer due to any failure of the online services, including any Trading Platform, transmission failure or delays or similar technical errors, or problems with the software of data feeds provided by third parties, to the extent that the failure is beyond our reasonable control.
10. You should also ensure your computer, modem or any other device you use complies with the standards and requirements we tell you from time to time and carry out your own regular virus checks and security updates.
11. If you use our online services, including Trading Platforms, outside the jurisdiction in which we provide services to you, you do so at your own risk, as it may be against the law in that country.
12. Unless we tell you otherwise, any software, hardware or devices we provide to you in connection with online services, including Trading Platforms, is licensed to you. The copyright and all other rights in it and in any user guides or other information we provide to you, remains owned by us or by the person who licenses it to us, if applicable. You must use it exclusively in connection with the Agreement and as described in any user guide or other information we provide to you. You will obtain no rights, title or interest in any such materials or intellectual property rights relating to them.
13. The records we maintain of any online messages, instructions, payments or other transactions will be final evidence of those messages, instructions, payments or other transactions and of the time they are given or carried out except where there is an obvious mistake.
14. You are responsible if, when you use our online services, you give us incorrect instructions or mistakenly instruct us to make the same payment more than once.
15. We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information and materials provided on Barclays One or supplied by our text message services are accurate but we will not be liable in any way for loss resulting from inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information.
16. Opinions and any other contents on the Barclays One are provided by us for personal use and informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
17. Not all products and services referred to on Barclays One may be suitable for you. Please read the risk and investment warning contained in the research and articles carefully and speak to your usual contact if you have any questions.
18. You must keep all Security Details secret and take all reasonable care to prevent unauthorised or fraudulent use of them.
19. If you suspect someone knows your Security Details, you must contact us immediately. Tell us by telephone: +44 (0)20 7547 3001 (lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week). If you fail to do so, you will be liable for any unauthorised payments on your Account(s) that are confirmed by use of your Security Details.
20. After you have signed up to our online services, we will never contact you with a request to disclose your Security Details in full. If you receive such a request from anyone then it is likely to be fraudulent and you must not supply your Security Details to them. Please forward such a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and delete the email immediately.
21. You are responsible for all instructions given by you or anyone acting with your authority between the time you pass the Security Procedure and the time you exit our online services. In your own interests, you should not leave the device you are using to access our online services unattended while you are still logged on.
"Account" means any account or accounts maintained by you from time to time with us that may be accessed via Barclays One; and
"Security Details" means any security procedures, passwords, security keys, cards, personal identifiers, codes, PINs or encryption devices provided to or agreed with you for use in connection with the services to be provided under the Agreement.
"Security Procedure" means the correct use of the Security Details to access Barclays One and any of the services offered via Barclays One.
"Trading Platforms" mean one or more online trading platforms on which we may offer our Execution-Only Dealing Services.